Tuesday, July 15, 2008 | 8:04 AM | 0 comments
Cause we would talk for hours on the phoneAnd you were always there to walk me home
Now looking back I guess I should have known
But I, I couldn't see it, now I feel it
Tell me how did I miss that
I'd give the world if I could just go back
To the day when "friends" was all you had in mind...
But now I see the true colours in your eyes...
-Keshia Chante, 'True Colours'
Of all the things I believe in
I just want to get it over with
tears form behind my eyes
but I do not cry ;
Counting the days that pass me by
I've been searching deep down in my soul
Words that I'm hearing are starting to get old
Looks like I'm starting all over again
The last three years were just pretend
and I say
Goodbye to you
Goodbye to everything I thought I knew
You were the one I love
The one thing that I tried to hold on to...
Ohhh yeah
It hurts to want everything & nothing at the same time
I want whats yours and I want whats mine
I want you but I'm not giving in this time ...
Well the stars fall and I lie awake;
You're my shooting star.
-Michelle Branch, "Goodbye To You"
Have no fear for giving in
Have no fear for giving over
You'd better know that in the end
Its better to say too much
Than never say what you need to say again
Even if your hands are shaking
And your faith is broken
Even as the eyes are closing
Do it with a heart wide open..
Say what you need to say.
-John Mayer, 'Say'
I don't know what is up with my MP3 song choice. It's been playing these songs for the last fifteen minutes...



