Tuesday, June 3, 2008 | 5:58 AM | 0 comments
What NOT to do when you have a crush on a guy:(Please note that the author of this ridiculous list was under the influence of some yet to be named drug, and therefore is not responsible for any consequences of the list.
This means that if you actually follow it and then get yourself into hot water with your beloved, do not sue her, beat her up or punish her in any way.
She is not guilty of everything.)
- IM him every night when you are online asking him how was his day.(Give me some credit, already.)
- SMS him every hour of the day demanding to know what he's doing, where he is, whether he's with a girl, etc, etc, etc. (I didn't do it, I swear. I am no stalker.)
- Compulsively check your email, MSN contacts, sms inbox, mailbox in hopes of getting something, anything from him. (Okay...not so bad, but still..half guilty.)
- Cry in front of him for no good reason. It scares him. Or something. (I didn't cry, and even if Christine didn't distract me enough, I had a perfectly good reason to moisturise my eyeballs.....I think.
- Insult his favourite football team to his face. Or anywhere near him. (All I did was say that football was a ridiculous game, honest! Kick the ball away, chase after the ball, kick it away again...okay, okay! I'm sorry!)
- Bat your eyelashes at him. Chances are he'll ask you what's in your eye. Or, he'll just wonder what ridiculous antic you're up to now, having a pretty low opinion of you after you insulted his football team. (Not guilty.)
- Try to talk to him every chance you get. (Not guilty..!)
- Stalk him, find out what clubs he joined, what uniform unit he's in, bladedbla, debla. (Not guilty.)
- Save all his messages that he sent to you and read them over and over and over millions of times again. (Fine, fine. i know you people just want to trip me up SOMEWHERE.)
MOST IMPORTANTLY...
DO NOT EVER EVER EVER ADMIT THAT YOU LIKE HIM...
...unless, you're entirely brave/stupid, or he asks you and you're sure that he likes you back.
yes, i was guilty of that once.
heh.
disclaimer: samchong is not in the right state of mind at the present moment. please excuse this nonsensical post.



