and you will be loved
Close your eyes and we can float away,
All alone through this crowded place.
Surat Rayuan Kepada 'Email Fairy'
Friday, June 20, 2008 | 6:19 PM | 0 comments
Email Fairy,
Imaginary Address,
SamChong's Head.
11100 Pulau Pinang.

Subject: Missing Emails.

Dear Fairy,

It has come to my attention that many of my emails are missing from my friend's inbox. I strongly urge you to go and seek medical help for your seemingly obsessive compulsion to eat all my emails without warning.

They just disappear. And I know that I sent them, I distinctly remember pressing the send button with said email, and then I don't get a reply for the next six months. Therefore I suspect that you have been using my emails and countless others as snacks to satisfy your growing hunger.

Also, I do not appreciate the fact that you keep hiding the emails in MY inbox. I have been checking my inbox faithfully everyday just to find that it's empty. The same goes for my SMS inbox, which I suspect you're in cahoots with the SMS Fairy.

If this happens again, I'm going to go to Fairyworld just to file a lawsuit against you.
Capisco?

Yours faithfully,
Sam Chong

Older Post | Newer Post