Saturday, June 14, 2008 | 6:25 AM | 0 comments
"Perhaps if we just take one step back from the world, and look at it from a different point of view, maybe the world would be a better place because everyone would understand each other. No more wars, no more fights, no more tears.Unfortunately, some things just never will happen."
I'm backk, people! and i noticed that my blog quite recently has become a haven for deep thoughts and miserable posts.
Let me try to change that, shall I?
I'm trying to change my blog skin again, because i hear people complaining about the way it takes too long to load. See, I care about your welfare.
So...what to blog about?
Oh right....my moving date got moved up to July 14th. Just so you know, people.
tennis was uneventful. I playe din the morning with my tennis team, and subsequently somewhat sprained my ankle trying to take Julian's ball.
Then my family and i went to watch Superhero Movie. Note to readers: stupid movie. As in, incredibly stupid. it's already number one on the worst movies I have ever watched.
Tennis at Danny's was uneventful. Except when Ivy started to draw dots in the air and CM was this close to figuring it out. Ivy, oh Ivy. I need protection from her wei.
Jogging was cool, I guess. Had a pretty enlightening talk with VCher and Jhen about courses I should take in US (Heck, no, i'm NOT taking physics, bio and chem in one year, if you're taking all three in one year, Jhen, that's YOUR problem. And it's not mine, don't even try to argue with your debating skills. I have nothing to do with your education). Kwang threw his racket into the foliage, and it was...entertaining to see him try to get it down.
Ah, I can't really put laughter and jokes into a blog post, can I? I'm not J.K Rowling, for heavens sakes. I can't really express myself very well.
I, did, however, find this great song from Narnia: PC.
Suits me so well, as Qis said.
Some meaningful lines:
"Just because everything's changing
Doesn't mean it's never been this way before."
"Now we're back to the beginning,
It's just a feeling and no one knows yet;
But just because they can't feel it, too,
Doesn't means that you have to forget."
"Let your memories grow stronger and stronger-
Till they're before your eyes."
"You'll come back when they call you;
No need to say goodbye."



