due to my lack of initiative to find Puan Cheah yesterday, I failed to take any pictures today because of my camera.
Pictures-camera= no pictures =(
Anyway, my last day of school was pretty much normal. well, except for teachers and students stopping me left right center asking me if it really was my last day in school.
Well. I guess that's wht happens when the whole school finds out that you're emmigrating.
I'm going to miss everyone.
really.
Scrambling into the prefect's room every morning just to make sure I sign in on time, wearing the hot, hot, blazer that might potentially cause you to faint, *cough, SHARON, cough* screaming my lungs out at 3M to get them to co-operate...altho sometimes we resorted to other tactics just to force them to go along with whatever we did...
Not anything illegal, just some manipulating of words.
Charmaine: Bell ring d, why are you guys still in class?
Me: Oh, we just love your class so much that your form teacher decided to let us stay and bond with you guys.
Five minutes later,
Charmaine: Teachers all meeting is it...
Cheryl: We told you, we love your class so much!
and so on, and so on, and so on.
"Oh, when you were young
Did you ever love someone
So much you couldn’t bear the thought of losing them?"
sure, 3M gave me their share of problems. So did 2K. They're not easy classes to take care of, but they're all somewhat decent in their own way.
Being a prefect, even though it was for such a short time, really helped me grow. Yes, I got difficult classes to handle: (Nadiah nearly had a heart attack trying to deal with 3M for just two periods alone; imagine what I had to go through every morning. Okay, maybe not such a good example. She did a remarkable job on 2K though.) But in the end, we have to deal with obstacles anyway. People like this, worse than my girls even, are going to be out to get you in the real world, and I guess we all have to learn how to cope someway or another.
I'm going to miss going around the school with czen and hui just to run errands. although one errand usually turns out to be a million other tasks. And the person we want to find always conveniently disappears when we need them.
always good exercise, that one.
I'll miss all the teachers. I'll miss Pn Tanx3, Pn. shida, Pn. cheah, Pn. Peh, Pn. Loh, Pn. Jen, Pn. Looi even. Even Ms. Loke and Pn. Lim SC. Miss Ong and the clerks, who were always wiling to give me a hand. (And photostating ten copies when we only needed two, x]) Even though they scare me out of my skin sometimes.
If you're reading this, teachers, let it be known that I think you guys are one of the coolest teachers I have ever seen. =)
I'll miss the students who brightened up my day. Those girls who will just spontaneously smile at you as you walk along the corridors. Those girls who will actually pull up their socks/pin up their fringe/wear their nametag the first time you ask them with no complaints.
strangely,I'm going to miss 3M and 2K. and of course, 3B. OF COURSE.
Too many people to name. But you know all 37 of you are special to me.
anyway, enough moping. Let me go on about my last day!
Some memorable moments:
Hui: (upon seeing lion below) AHHH SO CUTE!
czen: It needs a name..
KokLynn: How about Leo?
Hui: Nah, too plain.
Me: (looks up form book) COCAINE?!
And cocaine it was.
Pn. Tan CE: Siew Lan can drive...?
Huey Yen: Prefect.
Me: Student.
Ten seconds later, falls off perch.
Sofia: next time, just write no class plan on the list.
Me: Okay. *walks off, turns around* Uh, Sofia?
Sofia: Yea?
Me: There won't be a next time.
Bell rang.
Lean Na: Bye Sam!
Me: She's smiling, would you look at that!
Me: WHAT AM I, A TOILET ESCORT?!
In the SPBT room:
Miss Muna: Hmm, what shall I put for reason..ah, 'berhijrah to US'...hmm, that's a new one.
Patrolling around Winchell Home, sees Czen Yhi patrolling too:
*both start laughing for no good reason*
Jinq Mey: Hit her while you still can!
*gets smacked by her and Yvonne*
Yvonne Low: Hi, short person! ...Oh, I did not just say that.
Karyn: ah, mr. Krabbs! When am I going to see you again?!
Me: Tomorrow?
Karyn: Oh, like that, okay. *walks away*
Me: ...
Sharon: Sam! Who's going to stand in front of me for morning drill?
Me: Her? *points to Shu Yoong*
Sharon: Who's going to ask me what time I slept?
Me: Her? *points to Czen*
Sharon: Okay, okay, fine, who's going to nag me?
Me: Your mum!
Presenting...what pictures I actually took...
Tomorrow's cross country.
And then the farewell.
Hmm. =)
will be back sooooooooon.



