and you will be loved
Close your eyes and we can float away,
All alone through this crowded place.
Thursday, June 26, 2008 | 1:00 AM | 0 comments
Due to popular demand, I have redone the post.

Name 20 people you can think of right now.
Don’t read the questions until you’ve named the 20 people.
At the end of this,choose 6 people to do this.
In random order:
#1. Sharon
#2. Mae
#3. Ivy
#4. Sam T
#5. Su Lin
#6. Sarah
#7.Avienne
#8. Megan
#9. Man Ying
#10. Chandini
#11. Marina
#12.Hui
#13. Steph
#14. Shu Ern
#15. Andria
#16. Kok Lynn
#17. Czen
#18. Ame Yeoh
#19. Dharm
#20. Phei Qin

How did you meet 14?[Shu Ern] Number one, her mum's my Geo teacher. Two...hmm...I can't remember how..I think I just walked into 1H and made friends. I can't remember. x)

What would you do if you never met 1?[Sharon] I wouldn't have someone to nag. LOL.

What if 9 and 20 dated?[ManY and PQin] I can't imagine them together, somehow. HAHAHAHA.

Will 6 & 17 date?[Sarah and Czen] Sorry, Czen, I think Sarah's taken. Plus, shes not your type anyway ;) I think?

Describe 3.[Ivy] ABSOLUTELY INSANELY...cool. x) Somewhat. and friendly. and tolerant?

Describe 7.[Avienne] Loud. And entertaining.

Do you know any of 12’s family members?[Hui] Her mum.

What language does 15 speak?[andria] Malay, english, and er...some...chinese?

How old is 16?[KokLynn] 14 going on 15, but she treats me like some 20 year old *pouts*

When is the last time you spoke to 13?[Steph] Tuesday. My exact words were: "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE IN AUSTRALIA!"

Who is 2’s favourite band/singer?[Mae] No way, you're kidding me. I have no idea.

Would you ever date 4?[SamT] She's taken, and she has her eyes on him, and him alone. BTW, sam, where's your ruler? x]

Would you ever date 1?[Sharon] sadly, she's taken, too. wow. The loves of my life really get snapped up quick. *sarcastically*

Is 19 single?[Dharm] The last I heard? Yea.

Would you ever be in a relationship with 11? [Marina] cough, she's taken too. K to the power of...what was it? four?

School of 3?[Ivy] SGGS.

Where does 6 live?[Sarah] In Penang. Duhh.

What is your favourite thing of 5?[SuLin] that she loves me. =DDD. Plus, shes going to pay for my trip to Disneyworld, AREN'T YOU, SULIN?

I demand that everyone do this.

Older Post | Newer Post