and you will be loved
Close your eyes and we can float away,
All alone through this crowded place.
Wednesday, June 18, 2008 | 5:23 AM | 0 comments
And so, it's another boring Wednesday night at home, in front of my laptop.

I am currently bored out of my wits. The video is driving me insane, linear equations are still buzzing around my head, and Blogger is now blinking innocently at me.

I was watching an episode of CSI NY just now. The murderer threw a chair through the window because she was insane.

Then I watched McLeod's daughters. Seriously, who thought that an Australian drama could be so riveting? Kate and Dave finally got together. Thank goodness. I was starting to wonder when they would actually start doing things right. Although the way they got together was a bit...iffy.

Still. I'm a sucker for love stories.

And everybody knows that.
In the meantime, I'm bored.

Surfing the Net has lost its appeal.
I have nothing morbid, funny, nor anything remotely interesting to post.
So be entertained by SamChong's ramblings.

....she ran out of ramblings.
So until then..
aloha.
which also means I love you.
Not you, perasantan.

LoL

Older Post | Newer Post