and you will be loved
Close your eyes and we can float away,
All alone through this crowded place.
Sunday, June 1, 2008 | 4:17 AM | 0 comments

Eskimo Sammy. In the rain.

Trying to be la-la, failing. miserably.

Go Penang! I shall not mention what position we had.

Nazmi and afiq. Afiq looks blur.

"The wall holds many secrets, that's why Izzati is staring at it.




how many times did we make him take this, again?



me and my bestie bowler june!



aaahh, i actually look somewhat good for once.



"Pour moisturiser over zati's head, that's right!"



Guess who belongs to who?



AAaAAAAHHHH



AAAHHHHHH



AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH



-pauses-



AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH



Okay, now I've gotten that out of my system...



MSSM IS OVVAAAAHHH.



And with it, the last of my bowling days.

-sobs-



It's just become such an integrated part of my life, it's so difficult to give it all up.

It's like telling a tennis player to hang up their racquet.

It's like telling a swimmer that their pool is going to be bricked up.

It's like telling a soccer player that they're too old to run after a ball and then kick it away again..



My examples are horrible.



Anyway, top ten in all events except team.

Which we did great in,e ven if we did get er...



Changing subject.



(side note: Where are the PHOTOS? sTUPID BLOGGER. No! I didn't mean it! Don't shut off the webpage-)

Ladida, new topic.

Mssm.
The best.
Even though there was lots of drama.
Even though there were lots of tears.
Even though every night I was contemplating calling up my mother to ask her to fetch me home.
even though every night I sobbed into my pillow.
Even though I'm typing idiotic things now on my blog and some of it makes no sense.

(Now I understand why when I stressed over sms to jhen he was like, 'Huh?')
Even I scare myself sometimes.

Seriously.
Drama everyday, every night, every afternoon.
Pause: Let me recount what happened.
Time: 12 a.m.
Place: hotel room.
Mood: ANNOYED, BECASUE MY TEAM MATES WOULDn'T GO TO SLEEP.
*Phone rings*
*I grab it*
JietShern: Hello, is Iver there?
Me: No, she's SUPPOSED to be sleeping. NOTE THE SUPPOSED!
*proceeds to slam the phone down three times: ker-pam, ker-pam, ker-pam!)
Izzati: Wei, you'll spoil it!
Me: I DON'T CARE, IT'LL BE WORTH IT!

*phone rings again five minutes later*
*grabs phone*
JietShern: Hello, is Iver there?
Me: Oh, Iver? she's asleep. Oh, wait, she's NOT, because YOU PEOPLE are KEEPING HER AND US AWAKE!
*proceeds to slam down phone*
JietShern blinked at the phone with the dead dial tone.

Or about the time that we found out that SOMEBODY lied to ALL of us and until today, STILL won't admit that she was wrong?

Or the time that Izzati picked up the phone and pretended to be Miss Grace. And the boys bought it. Right up till the last day.
and then we took pity on them and told them. silly people.

Okay, resume.

...And the team seemed like it was going to break apart any second.

And we got through the week unscathed.
Although I cried when I left, because let's face it...

Bowling is-or was- my life.
and the friends I made (June, Ain, Nadia, Iver, Zati, Vinny, Alif, Afiq, JietShern, Nazmi...and the list can go on and on...), they're really really difficult to let go of, and suddenly there's this huge gaping chasm in my heart that seems unfillable (is that even a word?) and suddenly there's a part of me that's gone, gone forever, and suddenly, I don't know what to do with myself.

I used to be Samantha Chong, the screamer bowler.
Now I'm just...
Samantha Chong, the average student.
it's not a feeling that I';m used to.

No more tournaments.
No more competitions.
No more laughing and kidding aorund before and after.
No more mind games that we've been playing since we were young.

It's like one world shattered.
One bond gone.

Although frankly, I don't think they'll actually miss me much.





Still.

I'm bored.

Oh yeah, this rhyme just popped into my head out of nowhere:

Oh, beloved,
what awaits us on the morrow?
Shakespeare was right when he wrote
Parting is such sweet, sweet sorrow.

I love my poems. =)
Copyright samanthachonginc 2008.



Older Post | Newer Post