and you will be loved
Close your eyes and we can float away,
All alone through this crowded place.
Friday, May 16, 2008 | 5:27 AM | 0 comments
Would I be entirely wrong if I said that Narnia:PC was one of the best shows I have ever watched?

*thinks*

Naaaah.

Honestly, it was waayy better than the last movie I watched, which was...er....
Enchanted, i think.

A lot more violence.
A lot more blood.
Though not necessarily a good thing, at least it wasn't chock full of sugary sweet material like Enchanted.
"I've been dreaming of true love's kiss"
MUST GET SONG OUT OF HEAD.

My only complaint and the most frequently repeated phrase throughout the whole movie:
"That's not in the book."
"THAT'S NOT IN THE BOOK!"
"OMG THAT"S NOT in the book!"
Yeah, get what I mean?

But even though they didn't follow ENTIRELY the book, it was still one of the best movies I have ever watched. I'll wait until you guys have actually watched it before I start extolling it's many fantastic scenes.

Like for example when-
Must.Restrain.Self.

Honestly for me though, *bewareIamgoingtostartscreamingaboutactor* Skandar Keynes (Edmund) was the only thing that held the film together. =)
I said I was being honest.

Peter was just being angsty;
Lucy looked pretty dumb and frightened,
and Susan...
annoyed me somewhat. For some inexplicable reason.
Although when she kissed at the end with-
Oh, rght. Not supposed to tell you.
Now that will make you want to go and watch the movie.

Peter&Caspian: *stares blankly at wall*
Edmund: I know, I know. You had it sorted. *turns and walks away*

I SWEAR, I NEARLY DIED IN THAT CINEMA!

*pauses*
Okay, fangirl moment over.
I'll scream about skandar some other time, shall I?

Now....
American Idol.
Top Two finalists.
David squared.

P-R-E-D-I-C-T-A-B-L-E.

Like, anyone could tell form a mile away.

Okay, so.
Anyone want to watch narnia again?
Anyone.....?

Older Post | Newer Post