and you will be loved
Close your eyes and we can float away,
All alone through this crowded place.
Tuesday, April 8, 2008 | 5:50 AM | 0 comments
MSSPP is over.

Darn, I'm going to miss USM. I'm going to miss everything.

I'm going to miss the running track.
I'm going to miss runningout from the fenceless courts just to retrieve the ball when I hit it out.
I'm going to miss having to climb down into the drain to fish out the ball and then refusing to keep it under my skirt.
I'm going to miss yelling "SORRY!" every time I hit it out.

I'm going to miss running around the complex looking for MIA people.
I'm going to miss calling them up on their cells and demanding where they are when they're just around the corner.
I'm going to miss walking around the courts for no good reason.

I'm going to miss sitting under the hot sun to support friends.
I'm going to miss yelling myself hoarse just to keep morale up.
I'm going to miss the sensation of playing with the sun on my neck and the wind in my face and my friends encouraging me from the sidelines.
I'm going to miss making sound effects every time the ball gets hit.
I'm going to miss trying to study and in the end abandoning all hope to just gossip and talk or just walk around...

I'm going to miss ordering food, or trying to.
I'm going to miss mimicking the poor hapless operator who got a lashing from me and my friends.
I'm going to miss eating with my friends.
I'm going to miss walking millions of miles away to a nasi kandar restaurant and then not eating anything, instead just enjoying myself with my friends.
I'm going to miss walking to 7 11, buying stuff, and then not taking money from people.
I'm going to miss laughing at one of the jokes until my stomach hurts and my lungs can't take any more air.
I'm going to miss the rain delays.
I'm going to miss complaining.
I'm going to miss everything.

But life must go on.
It was my last MSSPP.
And it was the best.
Thanks guys.
You're the best.

Older Post | Newer Post