Saturday, April 12, 2008 | 10:08 PM | 0 comments
"I've learned in my lifetime so far that you can't help who you fall for and no matter how hard you try and how much it hurts you everyday that you just wanna be with them or just talk to them, you never stop trying to make them happy by the little things you say or do because thats what makes your life worth going on for.""As a rose cant live without the rain;
So a heart can't love without risk of pain."
I like those two quotes, really, I do.
I have gone through it.
We've all gone through it.
If you haven't faced it at one point or another, you'll get to it, eventually. BEWARE.
We've all gone through that metal grinder called heartbreak, and our hearts get shattered into tiny little itsy bitsy pieces-okay, description not helping, but you get what I mean.
Myself, it took me a long time to get back on my feet.
It took me almost forever to get up and survive, but I did it.
I'm the weakest of the weak.
And I did it.
So to all those people out there, so can you.
People come and go.
Love hurts, but ultimately, it's love that will heal us again.
"Love sometimes can be magic...but magic is sometimes only an illusion."
It's true.
Sometimes, you have to break the spell to see the magician.
I'm being all deep here, os if it doesn't make sense, DEAL WITH IT.
Love hurts.
Love heals.
Love will eventually save us.
And that's how it is.
"Rejection does not mean that you have failed, only that they are not good enough for you."
"Love is but one of many lessons in the school of life."
"Sometimes you have to give people a second chance, because they just weren't ready for the first one."
Remember, if you guys need a friend...
I'm here if you need me.
=)
Hobey ho, let's leave this sombre post. =D



