Wednesday, April 30, 2008 | 5:42 AM | 0 comments
It's been a long and hard week.It's been a very, very, very long and hard week.
-cue sad, slow, orchestra music-
I'm swamped with homework and my personal problems seem to have chosen the perfect time to come crashing down on top of me.
I do not need stress. i do not need stress. I do not need stress.
Oh, wow, look at that, I GOT stress.
-thinks, fasts forward-
It's been a pretty uneventful week. Well, except that Saturday where I got to go for the concert. whcih was actually pretty fun. And I thought that i would be sleeping in my seat.
I complain about the fact that sarah was ignoring us the whole time, though. xP
We made Sarah change her clothes like three to four times. All because of coughcoughcough.
You see the great pains we take to make you look even prettier, sarah?
The orchestra was great, and so was the choir. Now I can proudly tell logan "see? I told you that it was a good concert. who asked you not to come?"
I bet you people can tell that my heart's not really into blogging now.
...........................................................dotdotdot.
Other than that, nothing really interesting happened.
Today...today.
Today, I had a very stressful day. Ask Ame, Lean Na and Shirley. My face was practically black as thunder. I was screaming at everyone. Ask me why.
don't, actually.
I'll bite your head off. But it had something to do with colorpencils.
The thing is.
Sam asked a good question today.
"Do you ever feel lonely?"
My answer.
"Yes, I do, actually. I do, every waking moment, every waking second. I'm scared of being alone. I'm insecure of myself and I need to talk to people to not feel that emptiness gnawing at me, nudging me, telling me that I'm by myself."
...Okay, so maybe I didn't say that exactly, but that was what I WANTED to say.
These days, I've been feeling....alone more than ever.
No, scratch that.
Hui, KokLynn, Sam, Lean Na, Shirley, Sarah and Czen have been right old bricks lately. I mean, in a good sense. Do not send me a lawsuit. I have no money to pay you.
IT'S A COMPLIMENT ANYWAY.
I don't know.
When I call people...
...they hang up.
I feel unwanted.
-being all melodramatic here, bear with me people.-
I try to talk=I feel like they put up with me merely to put up with me.
They ask me for things that I can never do, then they snub me when I can't deliver.
Like, what kind of a friend are you.
Some people only act nice to me when they need something.
Then ignore me the rest of the time.
Sometimes, I feel like I'm a second thought.
Like, "Oh yeah, SamChong, I forgot about her. Oh well, hide this and let's hope that she forgets totally about it."
-buries head in hands and screams-
Oh yes, and another thing.
You can leave without telling me, but then when I want to, you tell me don't leave.
And then....oh, I can't write it here.
Call me depressed.
call me whatever you want.
It's not worth it.
I won't care.
To kok lynn,czen, hui, sarah, sam, lean na, and shirley: thanks guys. =) even tho i bet you don't know what you did.
oh yeah.
apparently i'm a sister in law, and an aunt.
?????
We're doing that class family tree, right?
JAHA.



