and you will be loved
Close your eyes and we can float away,
All alone through this crowded place.
Wednesday, April 9, 2008 | 5:24 PM | 0 comments
It's amazing what you hear if you just sit around and listen, really.

Yesterday in the Japanese restaurant, I was eavesdropping on this girl and her 'friend'. Although from my point of view, it's pretty obvious that he liked her and she thinks that he likes her friend.

Kinda like what I'm going through now, right.

Now I'm listening to this conversation between this ang mo and somebody else. Apparently she can't get on the flight cause something's wrong with the ticket.

Dear, dear.

Anyway.
I shall comment on this trip.
I've been barely gone for a day, and 'm already missing you guys like crazy.

Seriously.
Even my DAD says I'm quieter than usual.
And I'm not quiet.
You should know that.
I was just......quiet.
So if I'm already missing you guys like, barely a day and I'm coming back, can you imagine me when I permanently leave with no return?

Dang. I thought I could handle it.
Apparently, I can't.
-insert sad face here-

I miss you guys.
Will be back soon.
Aloha.

Hobey ho, let's go.

Older Post | Newer Post