and you will be loved
Close your eyes and we can float away,
All alone through this crowded place.
Introducing S'IS.
Thursday, April 17, 2008 | 9:50 PM | 0 comments
Hey, this is S'IS here!

-waits briefly-

Oh, let me guess. SamChong didn't tell you about me, did she.

-scowls-
Well, I'm SamChong's insane sister. Get it? S'IS?
No? Well, you are probably just dumb.

SamChong can't come to the computer right now because she's happily on the couch watching The Suite Life of Zack and Cody. Oh wait...I wasn't supposed to tell you that.
I was supposed to say that she was hard at work STUDYING.

OH well, she couldn't fool anyone anyway.
SamChong's currently high with happiness, so she says that she doesn't trust herself to write her blog. Otherwise it would turn out like this:
cbnpouydavfmkiugeqaiun;vjhauuifLNFpowuru
Yep. SO I'm filling in for her.

Why is she happy, you ask?
Well, it's probably one of the few answers below:

A: Her true love asked her out. [i shall laugh my head off]
B: Kristy Lee Cook got eliminated (LIKE, FINALLY.)
C:She's coming home tonight
D: She found out that she won a million dollars
(PLease choose ONE answer)

And the correct answer is.....
-drumroll-
C!
Yes, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, SamChong is so giddy because she's coming home tonight. See, she loves you guys so much, you should really belanja her when she gets back. Hint, hint? P.S.-Anything's fine. She likes anything. =D

She says she's looking forward to seeing you guys again.
I should know. I'm her sister.
-claps hands-

She's ALSO very happy because Kristy Lee Cook finally got kicked out of AI. Now, don't tell her I said this, but SamChong actually WATCHES AI. So next time she plays dumb and goes "David who?????", don't believe her.

And DON"T TELL HER I TOLD YOU THAT!

Let's just say after the live broadcast last night we watched, she was dancing around the room pumping her fist going, "Yes! Yes! Kristy's out! Kristy's out!"
She said it was the sugar from the Gummy worms, but y'see, nobody believes her.
We agree that Kristy should have gone a looooong time ago.
And Michael Johns didn't deserve to get eliminated. =[
SYESHA'S NEXT.

As for answer A....
Well, it obviously never happened.
I should know. I'm attached to her hip, for goodness sakes.
She's still laughing and won't do anything about it.
I've tried prodding her to actually DO something, but she just smacks me on the head.

See the abuse I go through daily?

As for the million dollars...
we're not sharing, so THERE!

-whistles innocently-
So, I'm here to update you on SamChong's happiness.
Ooh, Friends is on.
I love friends.
Must go wrestle her for remote now.
Bye-bye.

In loving memory,
S'IS.

Older Post | Newer Post