and you will be loved
Close your eyes and we can float away,
All alone through this crowded place.
Sunday, April 6, 2008 | 1:16 AM | 0 comments
Instructions: Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.

1. What are you craving now?
Rain, tennis, and uh, him? Ha. Fat chance.
2. What was the last movie you've watched?
Uh...not really sure, actually...methinks it was....uh...Enchanted???
3. If you were to be stranded on a desert island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you?
Does it HAVE to be blog buddies? I DON'T KNOW..!
4. What are you most happy with now?
My friends? My life? I don't know, I'm generally happy most of the time. Oh wait, the fact that the sister knows about me but hasn't killed me yet.
5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
To not die partnerless.
6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Uh, duhh.
7. What are you afraid to lose the most now?
My heart. My life. My friends, when I move.
8. Why are you wasting your time to do this?
It's not really wasting my time, I prefer doing this to the math question my dad gave me.
9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Only once I know that the guy likes me back. Other than that, nope, hard luck.
10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
smart, sweet, understanding (most of the time)
11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
fun, smart, sweet, sensitive, faithful, honest.
12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
Witches with a b, backstabbers, traitors and thieves of hearts and possessions and what not..
13. What is your ambition?
Right now? Dentistry.
14. If you have fault, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
Point out, duhh.
15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
God. Love. family. friends.
16. Could you name three people you would turn to if you had a problem so big that you couldn't hold it in?
Yeah, one would be God, obviously. The others? well, one would probably help if he could, and the other one would definitely be there when i needed her.
17. Find a word to describe the person who tagged you
Awesome.
18. What will you do when someone faints in front of you?
Run around screaming 'HELP! EMERGENCY!"
19. What makes you different?
Well, I'm shorter than average, for one. LOL. Aprt from that? I'm....normal? Maybe because I believe in love, no matter what happens sometimes. Wait, everyone does that. okay, skip question.
20. If you could change the world, you would?
Make everyone recycle. Although I don't do it myself, as Logan so rightly pointed out.

I tag:
  • Cleo
  • Qis
  • Mae
  • Sharon
  • Megan
  • Hui
  • VCher
  • Selina

And anyone else who wants to do it. =)


Older Post | Newer Post