Saturday, April 5, 2008 | 11:47 PM | 0 comments
I'm so late.Care? Nope, actually.
Just be thankful that you have UPDATES to read.
(And I'l tell you people the goss later, anyway. Don't dare to post it here ;))
2nd April
Okaaaay. Today was soooo delayed.
I didn't need to go to USM so early-I mean, my match is at what-12.30 p.m.? Lazy to go la. But what to do...have to go right? So I got to sleep in until 9.30 (hahaha, I got to sleep in) and then I left the house at like, 10. Meaning I got to USM at 11 a.m. sharp and guess what?
THEY WERE OFF SCHEDULE. As usual. So it was like, I walked into USM and couldn't find EVERYONE. Seriously. All my friends disappeared...until I realized that they were all supporting Marina. Who won her match.
Obviously.
*fastforward*
Marina won her match. Then she lost against Sze Jin, who whacked me second round and made me shed some tears. ;) Eh. I'm a sore lsoer, aight? HA.
At least she got a game off Sze Jin. Who's not a bad kid, actually.
Walked across a huge expanse of road to 7-11. My goodness. Can die wan you know the heat. Just walking back from the store alone caused the Slurpee to melt. It was cold water by the time we got back. And of course, knowing me, I kept disturbing Shaun by calling him and demanding to know if the matches had started yet.
Well, at least he didn't tell me off or anything. And HEY. I bought back some 100 plus for him at least.
And THEN.
"Match *insertnumberhere*. Would Lim Jhensen and Lim Chien-Ming please report to the..."
Well, we offered to support them. I mean, it was the least we could do, right? They DID burn themselves out there supporting US.
Um, well, they lost. 8-1. I think. Funny thing is, I only remember the first and the last shot:
1st shot: CM's serve nearly took off Jhen's head.
Last shot: It was IN but they just let it go and gave up the match.
We basically sat under the hot blazing sun, I basically burned my scalp (it is bright red now) and they just gave up the match. Bleh. Haha. Well, at least they made up for it. Somewhat.
The whole day those two guys were complaining about nasi kandar and stuff, so finally, they got their way when Selina's dad offered very nicely to drive us all to the nearest store to eat. Marina and I figured that since our match wasn't going to start till 2 we could afford to waste some time eating...
Except that the whole lunch, I kept panicking and calling Ivy to find out if they had started yet. On the whole I enjoyed myself thoroughly though. Ha. And we have successfully managed to link Marina with 4 diff guys. =) Sorry, 'Rina. It's just too much fun.
K to the power of 4. Since K is the common factor we should..okay, that's the last time I ever help CM with his Math. Seriously.
Oh, right, they also found out about me moving. Like, how in the world did CM already know that I was moving, I have no idea. My mum didn't tell his mum.
Jhen: Where are you moving to?
Me: California.
Jhen: Oh. That's a place for rich people, isn't it.
Like, you're the one that bought Starbucks back. Don't go telling me about rich people. Tsk.
Rushed back. Found out that we have absolutely forever to wait. Darn, should have eaten more right? So we basically hung around, and Marina got teased mercilessly by me and the rest of them. Like:
Jhen: (nudging me) Wei, look, from Marina's point of view, 12 o clock.
Me: who? *censored name ;)*
Jhen: yup.
Marina moved, but didn't get any relief, since she was opposite *coughcoughcough*, and we took every opportunity to tease her.
Jhen: (nudge) Same thing, right?
Me: Uh huh.
Marina: What same thing? I moved d what!
Me and Jhen: *pause* SAME THING LA!
Ah. Inside jokes.
We finally got to play at like, FIVE P.M. ISHNESS. And b4 I forget, would like to say thanks to the two guys, who kept us all sane and not dying from boredom. At least we waited happily and not screaming at the officials.
However, we were NOT pleased that you left early and didn't even say goodbye. but that's okay. We forgive you. xP. At least one of you smsed.
We won. Needless to say. *preens*
And then we went home. And then I ate dinner. And then I fell asleep.
Poor Czen and Sarah. They had to go for Sports Day.
But I had to play tennis. so we're even. Somewhat.
Signing off.



