Thursday, April 10, 2008 | 10:51 PM | 0 comments
Apparently, I got tagged again. And I had no idea. GO figure. It's Sam Chong you're talking to, remember.5 easy steps:
1) Put your music player on shuffle.
2) Press forward for each question.
3) Use the song title as the answer to the question.
4) With the answers, comment on how it relates to the question.
5) Tag your mates
How am I feeling today?
Avril Lavigne-Fall To Pieces
Um, yeah. I am falling to pieces. I'm missing my friends, for goodness sakes.
Will I get far in life?
Stacie Orrico-I Could Be The One
Uh? Maybe I could be the one who changes the course of the world.
Okay, must be running low on brain cells.
How do my friends see me?
Alexz Johnson-There's Us
Oh wow. Fantastic. That's kinda of a sad song, innit.
Oh, shootsticks.
Will I get Married?
Carrie Underwood-Just A Dream
My husband's gonna die in the war?!
Wait, that means I will get married, right?
What is my best friend's theme song?
S Club 7-Say Goodbye
NO WAY. I do NOT want to lose any more friends!
What's the theme song of my life?
Sarah McLachlan-Fallen
OMG, I hope not.
What was highschool like?
Hello. I'm not even out yet.
For some reason...
Jesse McCartney-Leavin'
And to complement my point, mister, I HAVEN'T GRADUATED YET.
What is in store for this weekend?
Point Of Grace-Rain Down On Me
Lots of rain. Lots, lots of rain.
I'm so gonna freeze to death.
How is my life going?
Stacie Orrico-Stuck On You
OMG, so so true....okay, guys, you can stop laughing now.
How can you get ahead of life?
Tim McGraw-When The Stars Turn Blue
Apparently I can only get ahead when the stars go blue.
So I'm destined to be a total loser.
I knew it.
What's the best thing about your friends?
Jesse McCartney-Right Where You Want Me
My friends are always there when I need them. You people rule the world. =)
What song will they play at my funeral?
Celtic Woman-Send Me A Song.
I'll see if there are any ipods in heaven, kay..
But I'll be with you guys in spirit.
How does the world see me?
Fergie-Big Girls Don'T Cry
Oh. Well. I cry a lot. Does that mean that I'm not a big girl?
Do people secretly lust after me?
Jars Of Clay-Waiting For The World TO Fall
Yeha, the world will fall before THAT actually happens.
How can I make myself happy?
Stephen Bishop-It Might Be You
So I'm just supposed to sit by the sea and wait for my Mr. Right?
Sounds like a plan.
I don't need to go to shcool, right? That makes me quite happy. =)
What should I do with my life?
Cheetah Girls-Step Up. (I can't believe this song is still in my player.)
But on this note, I do need to step up.
Will I ever have children?
Avril Lavigne-Things I'll Never Say
That's right, I'll never say.
What song would you strip to?
Katharine McPhee-Neglected
An awfully slow process, I'd say. People would go to bed beofre anything happened.
And please. Like I'M ever going to do it?
-snorts and laughs head off-
What does your mom think of you?
Air Supply-Making Love Out Of Nothing At All
She didn't love me in the first place?! -gasps- NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
What is your deep, dark secret?
Elliot Yamin-Wait For You
I don't see what's so dark about this.
Apart from the fact that maybe I'm not supposed to be waiting for him, because I'm moving to Cali?
Do you KNOW HOW DIFFICULT IT IS FOR ME TO STOP LOVING SOMEONE?
What is your mortal enemy's theme song?
Rossa-Aku Bukan Untukmu
Betul, betul, betul, dia bukan untuk saya. Says mungkin bencinya. LOL.
What is your personality like?
Hilary Duff-Hide Away
???I don't hide away. I merely...avoid the problem until it goes away. LOL.
What song will be played at your wedding?
Charlotte Church's version of Raise You Up
It's sweet, it's haunting, and it's....sweet!
Your overall theme song?
Hahahah....brace yourself..
Marie Digby-Umbrella
LOLNESS.
I tag
- Marina
- Qis(hahahaha)
- Selina
- VCher
- Andria
- Cleo
Whoever ELSE wants to do it.



