Sunday, April 6, 2008 | 1:03 AM | 0 comments
5th April.I got injured.
I got injured painfully.
Here's how it goes.
First of all, I was serving, and then I managed to whack myself on my ankle. Don't ask me how. I just did it. So now whenever something touches my anke, I start yelling like an insane person.
It HURTS.
Then of all people, Jhen went and whacked a ball into one of my ribs.
I was nicely playing at the net, and then when I turned to see what he was doing, he whacked the ball and it crashed into my ribs.
Needless to say, I dropped my racket, wincing. Do you know how painful it is? I wouldn't mind so much if it was VChien or VCher's or Michele's ball, but *substitutedarnhere* HIS BALL IS HARD OKAY.
I couldn't laugh for a few minutes after that. The good thing is that he basically felt really guilty.
Not guilty enough, though.
Come to think of it, he was the only one injuring me all day. bah.
When I was playing a game with him, his ball went so far back that I tripped and fell on the carpet. Although that could have been Uncle Danny's fault.
When I was talking to Christine, he hit the ball and it hit me on my back.
I now have bruises on me.
AND IT IS ALL YOUR FAULT.



