Sunday, March 9, 2008 | 1:09 AM | 0 comments
The top 20 things I want in a guy:- He's gotta love my God.
- He has to make me laugh. (sort of my dad, but minus the age.)
- He's gotta be...handsome?? (NOT a necessity.)
- Taller than me. Well, duhh. Nobody could be shorter than me. No guy, I mean, so I don't mean you, Steph. Ow in advance.
- He has to be able to talk and hold a decent conversation.
- He has to be able to think for himself.
- He has to be sensitive. (Like Seth, who proved that he had quite a bit of sensitivity once upon a time.)
- Heart of gold.
- A romantic would be nice.
- Someone who has the same interests. Opposites attract, true, but similarities stay together.
- Loves me for who I am, who I was, and who I will be, forever and always.
- Is faithful.
- Makes time for me. Also, knows what I feel. (Telepathic people not needed.)
- Someone able to hug me, wipe away my tears, and listen to me crying and whining on and on without tapping his foot impatiently, looking at his watch, or coming up with the ever famous catchphrase: "Oh. So how? Just tell her how you feel la."
- Someone who would give good advice when I'm in trouble. (Counselors-good.)
- Someone who calls me when he misses me, someone whose face lights up whenever he thinks of me.
- Someone who would accompany me to a chick flick/romantic movie without complaining/ checking his watch/ falling asleep.
- Someone I could tell all my secrets to and trust.
- Someone who would never forget anniversaries, VDay, etc, etc.
- Someone who adores my parents-someone who my parents adore.
.....Who am I kidding? He doesn't exist.
I'll settle for ten out of twenty...=)



