Monday, March 10, 2008 | 11:11 PM | 0 comments
Okay, now that I've gotten the anger out of my system:TIME TO SPILL.
I swear, I've never had such a good time like I did last Sunday night. You guys rock, btw. =) Now I have a sore throat from all the screaming, cackling, yelling and laughing. I blame you if I fall sick.
Anyway.
As usual, being the lamest party person I was, I headed to Sharon's house at about uh...8?? Yeah, 8. Basically, did nothing, didn't even eat anything that they cooked, except a quarter of Steph's pizza and some of Megan's potato salad (nothing of anything else...which would explain why Dani was threatening to kill me). Well, what was I to do? I already ate like, an entire plate of pasta back home.
So yeah, it was basically a lot of screaming and yeahh...Sharon did introduce us to her two friends..(Are you sure they're just friends, Sharon? =]) uh...can't remember their names now, actually. Ha. I remember I went online and got talking to *ahem*, but then I decided to go downstairs to hang with the rest of the crew. Ah. Friends before otherfriends, right?
We also wanted to play a trick on Sharon's aforementioned friends. Too bad that everytime we opened the elevator doors to go out, they were standing outside the doors. Needless to say, they were extremely confused over the fact why the whole gang of us were convulsed inside the lift doors laughing like maniacs. Literally. As in clutching each other laughing our hearts out and tears running down our faces.
Ah, we crazy people rock.
Well, we got back upstairs still giggling. And yep, I got ambushed by them and CHAN you held me hostage while you guys typed random stuff to *ahem*. Poor guy. He was really confused by the time I finally managed to explain everything to him. the plus side? Mae got to talk to him, courtesy of me. ;) And yeah, I managed to talk to him, too. Unfortunately, now he thinks I like Carter. Why? Ask him yourself. I'm confused.
...And no, I dont know what Sharon and the rest was doing. Oops. Blame me not?
Well, when I finally finished talking, and emerged into the real world, again, Uncle took us to Jemputree! WHICH WAS THE BOMB, man. We had a good time talking to each other and basically...reconnecting.
And then...AUGUST RUSH. Which had one of the lamest endings...ever. Sorry to all thsoe who liked the movie, but the ending was like,...lame!
I fell asleep after that. So if there were any otehr things happening, nope, no id.
I miss it. Maybe we should have it more often. =D
Man, this sounds like a lab report.



