Wednesday, March 12, 2008 | 5:22 AM | 0 comments
Okay, Bluehyppo is THIS CLOSE to being finished. All Scarlette needs to do is leave and josh just needs to drive into another car.Oh, how deviously simple.
I am bored. It's 8.30 and I've got nothing to do, because Sam abandoned me online, megan's nowhere to be found, Hui Mei's away, Steph, Chan, Mae, and Ame are supposedly at camp, and i STILL don't know if it's overnight or anything because NOBODY IS PICKING UP MY CALLS, Sharon logged off without even telling me, and Logan...well he's being Logan.
Grr. You people...!
Anyway.
I'm being a hardworking person. I'm studying. Yes, HuiMei, you can pull a shocked expression now. I'm STUDYING. Hard. Why? Dunno.
No, not PMR. If I'm lucky, I might not even have to take it. Why? Gee, I'm moving to Alaska.
Yes, I'm lying.
Oh, wait, my entertainer's back.
And he's got good gossip.
Bye. I'll ramble some more later.



