Sunday, March 16, 2008 | 2:41 AM | 0 comments
Mensiasuikan.MSSPP tennis is on my BIRTHDAY.
Although I somehow doubt that I will ever make it to 3rd April. Hmm. Well, I can try, right? Nobody said I couldn't.
Although trying might be a little too strong for words.
I just want to GO.
Anyway.
Let's see. Hmm. what has life been lately?
Mundane.
Enadnum. That's mundane spelled backwards. That's how boring my life has been this past holidays.
........Isn't it funny, that when you don't want holidays, you GET holidays, but when you NEED holidays, you're forced to work?
Something to ponder about.
-ponders.-
-ponders some more.-
-stops pondering-
Head hurts from all the mind games I've been playing this week. And what have I been doing this week, actually?
Bowling.
Bowling.
Screaming.
Scheming.
Bowling.
Bowling.
Sleeping.
Studyi-no, actually, not.
Writing Bluehyppo.
Bowling.
Tennis.
Reading blogs.
Surfing the net.
Reading SOMEBODY'S blog. (Yes,it's you.)
Downloading pics.
Downloading music.
Bowling.
Gossiping.
Tennis.
Racking up the phone bill.
Studyi-I have got to stop lying to myself.
Screaming into the phone at Logan.
Screaming into the phone at Mae,Hui, and Steph. Oh and Megan.
And Sharon. Who would not pick up her phone.
Getting Facebook. (Which I still don't know how to work.)
Bowling.
Bowling.
Stressing.
Scheming on how to get what I want.
Failing at that.
Bowling.
Bowling.
Screaming.
Getting hit in the foot. (Ow, CM. I blame you AND your best friend)
Running.
Bowling.
Breathing.
This list is getting stupider and stupider.
You see how 'productively' I spent my holidays?
MSSPP bowling is tomorrow. And I am nervous. NERVOUS.
I'll just have to wing it. Cause no way, no way, am I letting some 13 year old kid upset me and take home the gold.
Not if my singles have anything to say about it.
Okay, enough babbling for one day.
ENOUGH, I tell ya.
See you people wednesday. Or....whenever you see me, you'll see me.
Miss me!
Or as Su Lin would probably say..."We didn't even know you were gone."
So for now, this is Cinderwoman signing off.
Up, up and away...! -falls down off a cliff-



