Monday, March 24, 2008 | 11:17 PM | 0 comments
I have come to the conclusion that KL is a very odd place.Yesterdya, while Ma and me were walking Sunway Pyramid, we came across this guy that was wearing red board shorts, a blazer, a plain white shirt and a red tie. Seriously. He looked awesomely......stupid.
My words do no justice to describe how fashionally challenged he was.
Then there was this woman walking around in fishnets stockings and a skirt that looked like it was ripped from a curtain. Her clothes were also about the same material.
Again, no words do the sight justice. I laughed all the way up to the bowling alley, and couldn't stop laughing until five minutes later.
Meanwhile, I have also come to the conclusion that KL is a very busy place, and drivers do not think twice about running you over in their attempt to get ot their workplaces in time.
Case in point:
Latar tempat: Traffic jam in front of the toll plaza
Latar masa: About 9.30 in the morning
Latar masyarakat: Irate drivers, parents, and me
Mum: Where does this lane lead to?
Me: i see a sign saying Touch and Go.
Dad: Sure anot? I see a sign saying SmartTag!
Me: Sure la...
Five minutes later...
Mum: Nah, look! Now I'm stuck in the lane to SmartTag!
Dad: All these people's fault la. Everyone in two lanes merging to one lane.
Me: But I saw the lane to TouchandGo!
Dad: This is exactly why we don't stay in KL.
Five minutes later...
Mum: Great, so now we're stuck.
Dad: See, this is why we don't stay in KL.
Me: *trying not to open the door and start screaming at everyone else in frustration.
Ten minutes. That's all it took for me to lose my temper. Of course, as you people evry well know, I never HAD a good temper to begine with.
Hmm. So, it's raining now in KL, and since I'm in Starbucks, I have a very good view of the people scurrying to get to shelter in Sunway Lagoon. I am very mean, but it's kinda fun watching them hurry under umbrellas...and stuff...
Yes, I'm a horrible person.
Of course, since I'm in FRONT of the lousy swing door, everytime somebody opens the door, they let the warm air in, and the air con is at the BACK OF MY NECK. This is not a very nice sensation, if you're SamChong, which obviously, you are NOT.
*breathesin, breathesout*
Conclusion drawn: KL is not a place I'd willingly stay in.



