and you will be loved
Close your eyes and we can float away,
All alone through this crowded place.
Wednesday, March 5, 2008 | 4:20 AM | 0 comments
First of all...

EXAMS ARE OVER.
Freedom. FREEDOM.

Okay, back to normal.

.........something I truly remember from three days of mind-boggling exams.

SuLin: Cinderman?
Me: No, Cinderman-THA.
SuLin: Cinderman!
Me: Cinderman-THA!
SuLin: Cinderman-dongdong?
Me: Shut up.
SuLin: Cinderman sounds better!
Me: JUST HELP ME WITH THIS STUPID MATH QUESTION ALREADY, WHY DON'T YOU-
HuiMei: It's a bird!
Megan: It's a plane!
SuLin: It's MaeYune! No it's Cinderman!
Mae: How did I get into this, again...?

Ah, truly random moments when we're supposed to be studying.

My throat hurts from all that arguing with Pn. Rashida....
My head hurts from all the exams.

My heart hurts...No wait a minute, it doesn't. =)

The forms WERE here, the forms ARE gone, and hopefully, they WILL be processed.
What beauty of the English language.
And Shaun will be happy tht I'm not annoying him anymore with my incessant moaning about the forms and their non-existence. His phone will have a lot more memory space for the next few...however long till the next incident.

Spm results are coming out soon. Do I care...?
...Nope. Sorry, Qis. =)
No I have NOT killed filip yet.

You know, US syllabuses are really fun. To read. And to take.
Yeah, right, who am I kidding?

Got nothing to say.
Shall leave now.

Older Post | Newer Post