Sunday, February 3, 2008 | 4:40 AM | 0 comments
To Mr. KGuy and mr. KWhoeveryouare Guy.Just to let you know, this is a letter serving to inform you of my having gotten over you.
I'm over your lies,and I'm over your games.
I'm over you asking me,when you know I'm not okay.
You call me at night,and I pick up the phone.
And though you've been telling me,I know you're not alone.
I claim temporary insanity for ever liking you.
...Actually, I take that back...
I liked you because you were nice. you were funny, and you seemed to genuinely care about how things actually went. How was I supposed to know that you would actually become so jerklike?
oh..That's why(your eyes)
I'm over it(your smile)
I'm over it(realize)
I'm over it I'm over it I'm over..
Wanting you,to be wanting me.
No that ain't no way to be.
How I feel, read my lips,because I'm so over..
Moving on, it's my time,you never were a friend of mine.
Hurt at first, a little bit,but now I'm so over.
I'm so over it..
Mr. KWhoeverYouAre, you led me on. Pretended that it was okay for us to be talking, natural to build up my confidence and tear it all down. Made me think that what we had...was special.
Made me feel like I was loved.
I'm over your hands,and I'm over your mouth.
Trying to drag me down,and fill me with self-doubt.
oh..That's why,(your words)
I'm over it(so sure)
I'm over it(I'm not your girl)
I'm over it I'm over it I'm over...
It wasn't easy to get over you, you know that? That's why i'm glad that you happened. To me. You might have tried to break me, you may have tried to hold me down, but you know what? You've helped me, given me the one thing that fuels me to come back and blast you and your 'friends', whoever they may be.
One day, you'll be sorry. One day. But you know what? I could hardly care about you. I'm over it.
Don't call,don't come by,
ain't no use,don't ask me why,
you'll never change,
there'll be no more crying in the rain.
Wanting you,to be wanting me.
No that ain't no way to be.
How I feel, read my lips,because I'm so over..
Moving on, it's my time,you never were a friend of mine.
Hurt at first, a little bit,but now I'm so over.
You tried to make me feel important, then dragged me down, shattered me. I don't stay broken, you know that? Did you sense it yesterday, when you spoke to me? I held my head high, and you knew it. You knew. Go ahead, like my best friend, see if I care. I have better things to do than let you see how weak I was, how weak you thought I would be. I am not weak. Not now, and not ever.
To the person who set out to intentionally hurt me: I'm sorry. For you.
To the person who didn't do it intentionally but did it anyway: It doesn't matter anyway.
I'm so over it. Over YOU.
so there.



