There's:
- Mondays-the day everybody hates cause it's the first day of work/school/slavery etc etc.
- Tuesdays-the day everyone hates MORE cause it's got no significance
- Wednesdays-the day where it means the middle of the week
- Thursdays- the days before blessed Friday
- Fridays-one more day before the WEEKEND OF FREEDOM.
So, there are days, and there are days.
There are normal, boring, bland you wish you could scream days, days where everything just goes right and the world is bright (RHYMES!!), days where you just feel great and everything's a breeze.
There are also days where you feel like you just want to curl up and die in your bed.
Suicide has crossed my mind lately. yeah, I'm admitting it. I took up my penknife and almost did the deed, but something stopped me. Thankfully. I didn't want to lose my real friends, I didn't want to throw away everything I had worked for,
i didn't want to be one of those cases where everyone goes, "Oh, it's so sad, she was working herself up to such a great life and she just threw it away."
Plus, I didn't want Bluehyppo to come true. =) And I'm squeamish at the sight of blood. HAH.
So yeah. Something saved my life.
Or someone. You know who you are...
Argh, being emo again. Time to go!
And just to let you know, I'm not perfect. But I'll try to be.
A lot better now. =)
...Yeah, i admit it. I was bored.



