Tuesday, January 22, 2008 | 11:48 PM | 0 comments
"This won't be the first time, And this won't be the last time."
HA, random quote that popped into my head. couldn't resist typing it out.
I decided to post an entry for no apparent reason, so here.
I'm bored. My entertainer decided to take a break from smsing me and he still hasn't replied after five hours.
Yes, actually, I did say he.
Go rack your brains who.
Oh, by the way, MaeYune, you owe me a million ringgit. FOR CALLING MICHELE FOR YOU. Geez. Now you can't call me a chicken. Nyeh.
Not that you called me one to begin with, but still..
Like i said, I'm bored. I can't even write Bluehyppo. That is whatcomes from studying two solid hours of blood circulation.
I give up. That's all for now, folks!
"A kiss is just a kiss,
but if you mean it, then it's not just a kiss,
it's a bond."



