Sunday, January 27, 2008 | 5:46 AM | 0 comments

Form 3 'perfect' prefects.
EVeryone, show your uh...get the idea!
The CRAZY form 4 prefects! =)
Us again. Minus Me. =)
WE BELIEVE WE CAN FLY! Well, only those three. Czen and me are hanging on, praying we won't fall. =O
"Sometimes I wish in tennis we had a draw, cause he deserves to win, too." -Roger Federer, after beating Tipsarevic.
I heart FedEx.
Shoot. He lost in the semis. The world...is ending. NOOOOOOOOO.
But Djokovic won in the end, so I really don't care anyway. =)
BUT SHARAPOVA WON. THAT IS UNFAIR...GAAH. She's like, perfect, and she has to win, too?! Life is just so darn unfair. -props head in hands and sulks-
I just realized something. I can't play during Asutralian Open. Ask me why...I don't know. =)
25/1-26/1 Prefect Camp!!! Oh yeahh baby.
IT WAS SO MUCH FUN.
Pictures: (refer to above)
Can't really write much, out of time. Later!



