and you will be loved
Close your eyes and we can float away,
All alone through this crowded place.
Sunday, January 6, 2008 | 4:21 AM | 0 comments
I have fantastic news.

And maybe, not so fantastic news.

Fantastic news: I er...got over one of them. ;) So now there's only three. And if I really put my mind to it...two will be left standing. AHAHAHA.

Go guess who it is yourself.

The not so fantastic news: I might not be posting so regularly anymore. PMR and all that stuff. sigh. Well, it's only eleven months. ELEVEN MONTHS. ELEVEN MONTHS.

OKay. Breathe. Breathe. Remember to breathe.

School 08 was great. I got a great seat, thank you SOOOOO MUCH czen, and my new year resolution is: PAY ATTENTION IN CLASS. With czen next to me, there's no way I'm going to copy off her. NO WAY.

Happy bday, WeiLing, by the way! ;) You're finally 17. Have fun being head prefect and all. =)

First day of school: pretty boring, but we got to scream our heads off at each other. hHahaha. And yes, I did get called 'kuih talam' plenty of times. And cute. Yes, cute was a pretty regular adjective too.

We get Pn. Peh for BM. Ha. Ha. Ha.

Second day: Even better.

HuiMei: Let's send Austin to Princeton!
Megan: No, PRISON!
Bahahahaha.

Okay. I have nothing to say. Except this:

People, stop pulling my hair. THIS MEANS YOU, KELVYN.

Older Post | Newer Post