Sunday, January 20, 2008 | 5:28 AM | 0 comments
Dooomed.That is what I am.
I said I'm getting over him. I said I GOT OVER HIM.
What do I do?
Contestant: Ooh, ooh, wait! Don't tell me! she started to like him again, right?
If only that was the million dollar question. And in regards to that brilliant answer, Bingo, Einstein.
*bangs head on the wall*
I am such an idiot! WHY did I go and like him again? It's not fair, it's just not. I have er..koalas to occupy my time, and I had to golike...Logan.
Again.
It's just not right. Not right. And despite MaeYune telling me that it's perfectly fine, I can't help feeling...wrong.
Butbutbut, I couldn't help it. He's cute, he's funny, and I genuinely enjoy talking to him. It's fun, he makes me laugh, and this sounds stupid, but he gave me a flower. Yeah. A flower. Sweet, but it was a joke.
I think.
I don't care what people say about him liking me, it's so not true. I want to believe them, I really do.
But for my own sake,
I'll lay my heart aside, that way it won't get kicked around so much.
But still...what WAS that message all about? I still don't know how he got my number, and he won't tell me how.
He can be so annoying at times. But then again, all guys generally are, so...no exceptions this time, ehh?
Church was good. I nearly fell down the stairs though.
Thank you very much, Jared. Not.
One last thing: I love Taylor Swift's Teardrops On My Guitar.
he's the only thing that keeps me on a wishing star;
the only song I keep singing in the car,
the reason why there's teardrops on my guitar.
Love it.



