*screamscream*
Friday, December 28, 2007 | 5:54 AM | 0 comments
People, I'm back with another post. On the same day, no less. =)Yes, I'm bored. Yes, I'm also exhausted. But you know what? I can't sleep. Mostly because I never tried to. xD.
I actually came here to post some random stuff. Stuff like how I hate the fact that I have a friend who is feeling so low over the fact that get this-a guy was a total jerk to not like her.
The guy is stupid. not her. I know how she feels.
And really, what is WRONG with him? she's smart, she's funny, she's pretty...and he just has to go and break her heart like that? I mean, what kind of compassion do some guys have these days?
It wasn't the not liking part that she couldn't take. She could. She can. It's that he was a jerk enough to say that he didn't want to be friends with her anymore. And really. WHO DOES THAT?
Oh right, who am I to talk? Like I didn't get this before. Like I'm not experiencing it now.
I miss her. I want the old friend of mine back. Not this one who is so depressed now I wish I could hug her.
Some people just don't deserve to live in this world.
"Evrything will turn out better. You'll see."



