and you will be loved
Close your eyes and we can float away,
All alone through this crowded place.
"I'm not perfect."
Thursday, December 27, 2007 | 1:51 AM | 0 comments
But then again, neither are you.

Phew. Needed to just scream that to the whole world.

Okay, people. I might have started ranting about Cinderella in my previous post, or babbling, whatevs, but er...you've got to be wondering why my screen names have something to do with Miss Ella-Ella-I don't have an umbrella here.

eg: cinderella + samantha =cindermantha

www.twelvemidnightslippers.blogspot.com Twelve. Midnight. Slippers. Hmmmmm.

Well, it's kinda of a long story, actually. It's like, an inside joke between A FRIEND and me. Cause it's like, I sleep at ten p.m. everynight and he says that it's like I have to go at midnight.

And thus, cinderella popped up. And I got so taken with the name I combined it. =)

And that's all to conclude my thought, ladies and gentlemen.

Labels: , ,


Older Post | Newer Post