heartbreak lullabies.
Friday, December 28, 2007 | 12:50 AM | 0 comments
I am so tired.Tired of attempting to do this blogspot thing. Tired of fiddling with it. I have a verrryyy short temper and I feel like smashing the comp into tiny itsy bitsy pieces.
Maybe I should take up my mum's offer of anger management? Ha. Ha, Ha.
I am tired of watching my friends turn against each other. I am tired of watching my friends relationships fizzle up in smoke because their other half is a lying, cheating, insensitive jerk.
It's enough to make anyone stop believing in love, honestly.
I am tired of trying to be perfect.
There. I just needed to say that. That's my main gripe this post. I am tired of having to acquiese to everyone's whim and fancy just to please them. I'm tired of having to reach for greater things just to please others.
Have you ever given any thought to what all this does to me? I need a break. A long one. Problems after problems and here I am with a smile, trying to make out that this is all just one small problem. One SMALL problem for the girl that can do it all. Supposedly.
Maybe I should sleep on it.
Things will look better tomorrow.
Right?
Right?



